During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. We will also provide you with a treatment plan so you know exactly what the Doctor is recommending you to to maintain your oral health. You can save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment
What to bring with you on your first visit
- Insurance cards if you have one. If you have dental insurance but don't have your card make sure to bring the name of your insurance carrier, your group number and the 1-800 number, so we can verify.
- Drivers license
- New patient forms if you prefer to fill them out ahead of time.
- List of medications you are currently taking.
- X-rays from another dentist office.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry. Our goal is to brighten your smile and build your confidence.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Respect your time and provide you with exceptional service with in a reasonable amount of time.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Directions and Parking