Cosmetic dentistry is a term used to describe a variety of different dental procedures that you can elect to have performed in order to improve one or two teeth, even your entire smile.
Not every dentist is a cosmetic dentist. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on both the appearance and function of your teeth. Cosmetic dentists, like Dr. Medford, have been through additional training and have furthered their knowledge of dentistry beyond dental school at exclusive cosmetic dental institutions.
There are many different procedures that Dr. Medford performs
(click the links for more information):
- Teeth Whitening-also called "tooth bleaching," teeth whitening can brighten your smile giving you the beautiful, white teeth you desire. Dr, Medford offers trays that you can wear daily for bleeching and ZOOM Whitening. ZOOM is an in office procedure that take up to 2 hours and lightens the shade of your teeth up to 8 shades.
- Veneers -porcelain shells that can be permanently bonded to one or two teeth, or all of your teeth, correcting everything from crooked and chipped teeth to discolored or broken teeth.
- Bonding -composite bonding that is used to correct a variety of different problems, like chipped, broken, or cracked teeth.
- Implants -used to replace missing teeth, dental implants are implanted in the jaw to fill the entire space your missing tooth has left
- Crowns and Bridges -porcelain crowns can be used to restore the look and function of teeth that have been damaged and cannot be corrected with white fillings.
- Tooth Colored Fillings -beautiful alternatives to the dark, metal fillings of the past, white fillings restore both the look and function of decayed teeth.